Welcome

I had forgotten at all that I had this blog still existing:) I have not paid attention to it since begining of this year. I am trying to add Bare Act section, presently Bare Act of Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 is under way.

Year 2005 is here. Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Added few notes to some of the provisions of Code of Civil Procedure.

I have removed some Acts ,such as Cr.P.C., Companies Act et.c, from the sidebar as it was difficult maintain all of them.

After configuring the random text code many times, I have put Legal Quote on the side bar.

After efforts of few days, I am able to put my scrap notes on the blog. I have added one referral script, which is really intersting and useful. It shows realtime link which refers the blog.

At this time I have just put the notes of judgments which are useful in regular use, or which are rare to find.

I will try to add something new later.